Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

June 7, 2007

Today a lot happened. We got our furniture from Ikea and Reed and I went to the pool. We were only there for about 1 1/2 hours, but only because it started raining. Reed loved swimming and was mesmerized by the other kids. The water was pretty chilly, but after getting used to the water, he was splashing and laughing and loving it. We'll go again another day when it doesn't rain and take more pictures. It was no fun running home in the rain!

June 7, 2007

4 comments:

Grandpa Jim & Grandma Lee said...

What a heartbreaker! Reed looks adorable in his swimsuit.

Steve said...

Reed looks like he has something to say. Is he talking yet?

Koleszar Family said...

Reed is not talking yet. He kind of says "Mama", but I'm not even sure he knows that he's talking about me.

O'Riley Family said...

Katie...Love the pictures of Reed...I just want to eat him up...can't wait to show the girls, I know they'll love 'em as much as I did. The facial expressions are priceless. Mike and I enjoyed reading your journals and viewing the pictures. We miss you and are glad your getting out and enjoying God's great creations.