So far this week has been pretty uneventful. It's been pretty rainy so I haven't gotten out much, but today, Chris and I went to the daycare we're going to use to check it out, fill out paperwork and see how Reed likes it.
The only reason we need a daycare is so Reed has somewhere to go while we take our German lessons. We went in, filled out the paperwork and then let Reed play with the other kids for a bit. He loved it! It did take him a good half an hour to warm up though. At first, I set him down and he just sat and stared at all the other kids. It was pretty funny. They would come up and talk to him and laugh and he would just stare.
I felt bad, of course I'm the one with kid who's personality is as fun as staring at a wall. At least the daycare provider said that it's good that he's not clingy. She said that most kids won't leave there parents side the first time, but that he was doing well. He ended up having a great time and eventually played with all the kids.
We were very happy with our decision because the daycare provider is absolutely wonderful. She seems to genuinely enjoy children and she seems very organized. We can't wait for him to start!
I also want to apologize for not having pictures. We lost the charger to our camera. We ordered a new one and had it shipped to my parents house and they are bringing it when they come in 2 short weeks. We will be able to update our pictures then. We will also have the camera charged in time for our trip to ROME!!! No worries!


No comments:
Post a Comment