Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2007

Old lady

A couple of days ago, Chris and I were sitting on our balcony, drinking a beer and crazy old lady started hollering at us. We look around and see her on her balcony on the top floor, on the other side of the building. For those of you who don't know about the old lady, she is a very nice little old lady in our building that always stops and talks to me. The first time we spoke, I asked her if she spoke English and she said no, then she asked me if I spoke German and I said no and so she continued on with her conversation. I had no idea what she was talking about so I just smiled and nodded and looked like a fool. Now, every time I see her, she starts talking and I just smile and nod. Well, this time, she was hollering to us from her balcony to ours. I have no idea what she was yelling, but she seemed happy and waved. I waved back and went back to reading my book. She kept yelling and I don't know what to do so I pretend not to hear her. She kept saying the same thing over and over again. I have no idea what to do with this crazy old lady. You would think she would realize by now that we don't speak a word of German.

No comments: