Thursday, June 14, 2007
June 14, 2007
Today was a hectic day. I got up and went shopping at Rheinpark. I got a couple of things for the flat and was too tired to do much else. I went home, ate lunch with Reed and put him down for a nap. Then I decided to do the same and dozed for a little bit. When he got up, I realized I had to go grocery shopping so I went to Coop. I got home and felt really bad for Loki who had been in his crate all day so I took him and Reed for a nice walk. Luckily, since it's in the 90's, it didn't take long for Loki to get tired out. Once I got home, I was so tired and decided I wanted to do something fun and relaxing, so I took Reed to the pool. I'm so disappointed that I didn't have my camera. He was the cutest ever. He had so much fun and is starting to really like it. After that, we went home, made dinner, gave Reed a bath and went to bed. I think we'll all sleep well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
More pictures, please, on these posts.
Steve, please refer to the June 13th journal....
Post a Comment