Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cheese Journal

As per Mandy's request, our cheese journal so far.......

1. Appenzeller - We both liked this one. It has a little bit of kick to it, but not too strong. Good.

2. W?.............. - Sorry, we forgot the name, when we figure it out we will let you know and this was also my favorite. Chris said it's not as strong and didn't like it as much.

3. Walliser Bergkase - This one was really bland. Neither of us really liked it because it didn't really have any flavor. It wasn't bad, just okay.

4. Klosterkase - This one has some flavor. It seemed almost creamy when you taste it. We both like this one. It's not too strong and not too weak.

That's all we've got so far. I'm buying another block when I go grocery shopping tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mandy Yuille said...

we also need to know... where the cheese is from... whether it's goat milk, cows milk, sheeps milk, is it a soft cheese or hard..... etc....... gosh I am so high maintenacne.... aren't you surprised?

Koleszar Family said...

I have no idea. You're lucky we can figure out what the name of it is since it's all in German. Why does it matter?

Steve said...

because we like cheese! type the crap in your german/english translator online and that will give us the details. strong vs. weak is just not enough info to decide if i want to fly over and try some.