Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Herbstfest

Today we were invited to a party at Reed's daycare. It was called Herbstfest, which means Autumn festival. The theme was potato's and had different games involving potato's. We decided to dive right in and threw Reed into the potato sack and he started screaming. He hated it and we just all laughed at him. I'm sure that's bad parenting, but it was pretty funny. They had a bonfire where you could grab some dough, that's right, dough, so much for marshmallows and you could roast some bread. It was really good, but very different. It was a good time and we enjoyed seeing Reed interact with some of the other children.

Herbstfest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am afraid you may have scared him for life. It is amazing how much he has grown.I hope all is well.

Gordon (Anne's Dad)