I just wanted to update everyone on Reed's growth and how he's doing. He's officially off the bottle, it's been several days now and I can't pack up his bottles fast enough. He's been on regular milk for some time now, but on occasion he still likes it warmed up. He is capable of walking, but refuses. He'll go in phases where he'll walk for a day and then not walk for weeks. He's stubborn like his Dad.
He has just recently started throwing temper tantrums when we leave the park, his favorite are the swings, and he loves matchbox cars and bath time. I got a bike with a kid seat and so we have been enjoying bike rides together, although he enjoys poking me in the rear and laughing. Today I actually felt him slump over like a sack of potato's so I stopped to see what was going on and he was fast asleep sucking his thumb. He's always exhausted after daycare.
Outside of that there is nothing new. We are just looking forward to Mandy and Rob coming to visit.


No comments:
Post a Comment