I finally got my flat clean enough to take pictures for the blog.....well, not really, but it's not too bad. The only room I could never get clean was the kitchen, so I finally just took everything and put it on the kitchen table, took the picture and put it back. For those of you coming to visit, please do not have any kind of expectations of a clean flat, it's just not gonna happen. Another note for you visiting, when we have people visit, Loki's crate and food will not be in the guest room, it will be relocated to our room so no worries.
The pictures start with our master bedroom, sorry about the second pic, it's a little blurry, but it's just our closet, and it ends with the view from our balcony. I got a pretty cool picture of the view. I know this took awhile. We still have no decorations on the walls, no television and we don't even have all our light fixtures yet. We're working on it, it's just taking awhile for us to get organized. I hope you are able to get an idea of what our flat looks like. Don't get your hopes up, it's really small.
No comments:
Post a Comment