We then came back and got ready for our dinner party. I had cooked the night before since we were having a casserole so I didn't have much to do, just swiffer the floors and we were ready. Our friends came over (and yes Mandy, we have friends) and we served wine, cheese, salami, bread and crackers. We chatted and had a great time. We had dinner and then just chocolate ice cream for dessert. We also had Grappa which is a liquor that is very popular here. Reed then made an appearance in his costume and went to bed.
We put Reed to bed and then played guitar, talked, joked and just had a great time. Then at about 10 we heard fireworks so we went out on the balcony to see if we could see them. We couldn't see anything so we decided to go for a walk. We dragged Reed out of bed, threw him in his stroller and took off. It was so amazing. People can set off REAL fireworks from there homes, so we went to this open field and you look around to all the mountains and just see fireworks everywhere! I have never seen anything like it, it was truly amazing. They were so beautiful. Reed loved them and just watched them go off and had a great time.
Sorry we don't have many pictures, but Chris said it would be creepy if I took too many pictures of our friends. I didn't get any of us when we watched fireworks because I forgot to grab the camera. I'm so disappointed. But we had a wonderful time and just had a blast.
![]() |
| Dinner party |



1 comment:
you thought it would be creepy to take pictures? a likely story for people that have imaginery friends...
Post a Comment