Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trips to the Park

It's been so beautiful outside that we've been going to the park almost every day. Reed has turned into a complete nature boy (I'm thinking he might be interested in boyscouts) and totally ignores all the playground equipment and grabs a stick and runs to the nearest ant hill to poke the ants. Sophie really loves the swings and watching Reed run around. It's hard to believe that she'll soon be running with him. I also got some pictures of one of Reed and Sophie's daycare providers. She has been such a lifesaver and has been so helpful since day one. Reed has also grown to have a great bond with her and is very attached. She is also probably the only one that speaks English and she is great with the kids and I think she really enjoys what she does.

From Trips to the Park

No comments: