Circus & BBQ
We had a big weekend this weekend! Saturday, we went to the Royal Circus. It is a really small one, but it was my first one and Reed's first one too! It was perfect for kids, not too long so it kept his attention and just a lot going on. He loved it! Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take pictures and I tried to take some afterwards, but our battery was dying so I only got one or two and they aren't great ones.
Then on Sunday, Chris took Reed and went with some buddies on a BBQ while I was lucky enough to stay home and relax. It had been raining all weekend so he wore his galoshes. It took him awhile to get used to them, but soon enough, he was jumping in mud puddles!! He liked the freedom the galoshes gave him!
No comments:
Post a Comment